Preparing in a small group (or 1:1) for your birth holistically, in “head, heart and womb”, by being well-informed, emotionally open, and strong and supple in body.
Ideally from around 28th week of pregnancy.
I offer three options to be well-prepared for birth.
Birth Prep Full Course
Women-only groups: 6 classes of 2.5 hrs (altogether 15 personal contact hours) where we expand on what we cover in the Birth Prep Mini-Course. In case it is needed, an extra class with birth partner can be added to the package (for an extra, but reasonable price).
The 6 classes (in brief) cover the following topics:
- Preparing practically, and emotionally – what is the difference? Why are both essential?
- The physiology and psychology of birth.
- Breathing or breathing techniques. Not the same!
- Pain management.
- Early postpartum period and breastfeeding.
- Postnatal recovery and life after birth.
£250 (in class), £350 (as private sessions)
Birth Prep + Yoga (Combo)
Highly recommended, my best offer. It is always best to involve our full selves of head, heart and body: this program will prepare you mentally, emotionally and physically. Here you will have the chance to understand birth fully, but also to get your body ready for it.
I strongly believe in this package as I have taught it to hundreds of women already. Because I trust in its efficiency and I would love to share it with more of you, I offer you these meetings (altogether 27 personal contact hours) at a reduced price:
for 12 meetings
This course includes:
- 6 yoga classes, each of 2 hours (90 mins, with an extra 30-min Doula Question and Answer Time afterwards, value: £90),
- 6 thematic birth preparation classes, each of 2.5 hours (value: £250)
Birth Prep Mini-Course
For when you really running out of time.
Women-only groups (of 2-4) or with partner: 2 classes of 2.5 hrs in which we elaborately discuss the breathing techniques, positions for labour & birth. We also spend time to discuss the role of your partner or the person who is going to support you during birth. All practice is specifically focused towards giving birth in the most relaxed way possible no matter which circumstances you may find yourself in.
£100 alone, £150 with partner
(for altogether 5 personal contact hours)