Learn how to move and position yourself to give the best chance for your baby and womb to turn and find its best position.
Being head first is not enough: this can save you from a ceasarean!
(one 2.5-hour long specialty meeting, with birth partner)
In our session we aim to:
- Align the uterus so baby can curl and enter the pelvis as a small, compact – and more active participant.
- Release tight ligaments or muscles which may pull or twist, this may relieve pelvic pain now or discomfort during birth.
- Support what’s loose in the womb or the pelvis with a pregnancy belt.
- Open the pelvis to let baby move down during the birth process.
- Share birth wisdom with parents and providers in ever deepening layers of understanding birth.
I am very passionate about these thechniques – so even if we cannot meet in person, I do recommend that you check out this and similar videos. It can save you from a ceaserean!